Tuesday 1 February 2011

filming

We used kingswood house to film our short film. Me and Jerome arranged to meet before the actors came which was a good thing as we realised that we had to change the story a bit to fit the location we also move some of the furniture around so it would look better on camrea . Most of our actors did arrive on time however our male lead was an hour late which was a big problem as that only gave us 4 hours to film because of the filming licence so me and Jerome when outside and took some shots of the out side and the Kingswood sign   

when he arrived we briefed everyone what we wanted them to do and  reminded them that because our short film wont have a lot of dialog that it would rely  on there facial expressions we then had a problem with the boom mic as the end of it wouldn’t say on we then started to film in chronological order as we thought it would be less time consuming we tried to shoot each shoot at least 3 time to have a variation on different shots I was mainly using the camera and Jerome was on the boom because we both thought that was he was the one who came up with the idea he should take more of  a directors roles
 
my  favourite  shot of the day would be the wide angle shot when they 1st start flirting I like the compensation of the shot I also like the natural lighting another shot I really like was the pov of the girl looking at the boy throw the banister I think it really worked well

 
I think we should have had more time to filming however I had to put a start and finish time which was 1 – 5 and I thought we would have had long enough , I think if we had this time our work would have been better

No comments:

Post a Comment